Saturday, January 10, 2009

10.01.09

It seems that most of my posts have been movie-related but I do so love a good film. Tonight I saw PS. I Love You. It was just so incredibly sad. I wanted to cry the whole way through. I love that he went to all that work in creating a way for her to get through her process of grief just because he loved her so much. It was so lovely. I realise it was a fictional story but it got me thinking about how selfless that was of him. There he was dying and he was thinking of her and planning ahead. It must have hurt him so much.
I realised that I need to start doing more selfless things. Little actions are what really make a difference in a person's day, even their life. I need to actively put others before myself and try do things just to make today special for someone.

2 comments: