Thursday, January 22, 2009

22.01.09

Don't you love it when you arrive at the stage in a friendship where anything goes. My friend came over this evening and she just sat upstairs and did a puzzle for at least half an hour while I did some ironing. I appreciate that. Plus she could just sit and chat to my parents. It was fantastic.

In other news, I am going to Parachute tomorrow which is a huge christian music festival in NZ. It's going to be awesome. I hope I'll get some sleep though.
I'm looking forward to catching up with heaps of people and of course hearing some amazing bands. You should check out Family Force 5. They are off the chain. And Kutless. Can't wait. I'll write about each day while I'm there but you won't hear about it until Monday. Boo-hoo.

4 comments:

  1. Family Force 5 is great. Do you know who else is playing there? I've never heard of Parachute before, I guess it's just a NZ thing. Hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parachute is a NZ thing. Biggest christian event here. There's also going to be Casting Crowns and David Crowder Band. They are the big US names. We've had Relient K, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Falling Up, Third Day and heaps of awesome bands. Each year I am amazed at the line-up.
    For NZ it's pretty swell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That sounds awesome. David Crowder Band and Relient K I lurve :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard of kutless. reading ur comment, i must say i love switchfoot, david crowder, relient k, and thousand foot krutch. lol

    ReplyDelete