Wednesday, February 11, 2009

11.02.09

The year is starting up again. Today has been mega busy. So much to do.
Tonight was band practise and I was so underprepared. It all came together in the end though and we made some noise which slightly resembled music.
Without a drummer or a bassist Sunday it's a tad weird. We'll manage though and God will provide.
You know when you're uptight about something and you don't realise until the stress is gone? That was what tonight was like for me. It feels so good to be free of it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I know, I hate stress. Grrr. Uni soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I totally know what you mean by the year starting. I have finally started to actually be busy with school. I have crap to do every week that is actually starting to stress me out a bit. But it always helps to procrastinate :)

    ReplyDelete