Wednesday, February 18, 2009

17.02.09

Isn't it such a relief to find something important you think you have lost.

That happened to me today when I found my phone. I called it one last time up in my office just to check that it wasn't in the vicinity and sure enough I heard the glorious sound of my ringtone coming from none other than my bag.

Not only did I feel very relieved but also quite idiotic as I had been retracing my steps everywhere that I had been in the past few days.

It's so nice to have it back, to feel in the loop with everyone. I was having a minor freak out. I nearly went and bought a new one. Thank goodness I have it back and safe.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel... I lost my phone once. I prayed that I'd get it back, and soon after, someone called saying they found my phone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a great feeling to find lost things. Some time I lose thing just to find them again on purpose........no not really, I think that would stress life out way to much lol :D

    ReplyDelete