Monday, March 9, 2009

09.03.09

This morning at 10 am one of the most incredible women ever passed away.

I had known her since I can remember. Our family and her's always went on holidays together when I was younger. Many a fun time we shared at Tawharanui.

She was the most generous person I have ever known, and one of the most positive, and hilariously funny, frank and just all-round flippin amazing.
I want to become more like she was.

She had cancer and she was really ill the last wee while. She bore it all though and her faith was as stronger than ever.

I really wanted to have a chat with her before she passed but now I'm going to have to wait a while. I really can't be sad because I know that she is hanging out with Jesus and the angels right now which is awesome for her.

I just hope her family is doing ok.

I know it's not the most positive remarkable moment ever but I think it was remarkable nonetheless.

It has taught me not to wait until tomorrow to get things done because tomorrow might not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment