Wednesday, March 18, 2009

17.03.09

It's St Patrick's Day today and I didn't even know.
I looked around in my lecture and saw all these people wearing green and clicked. Not that it meant anything to me.
Nothing very profound happened to me today. Life kinda just played out.
I listened to a podcast of Mike Pilavachi preaching on the way to uni. He's so freaking awesome. What stuck me most in all the things he said is that there is no way we can earn our salvation. You can't work your way to heaven. It's already been done. Jesus paid the price. That's why salvation is called God's rest. We just have to stop trying and rest in the knowledge that Jesus Christ died so we didn't have to be separated from God.
That's applicable to me at the moment. I think God's trying to get it through to me because Lifegroup was all about that too.

2 comments:

  1. uh-oh, did you get pincheddd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pinched? You mean for St Patty's? Is that a tradition for the people who forget?

    ReplyDelete