Sunday, March 22, 2009

22.03.09

I participated in an Amazing Race this afternoon with a couple of youth groups from the Shore. It was grand. I led a group of my band members. We came last but it was great fun running around the city and Devonport getting clues and doing challenges.
Part of the race involved catching the ferry from the city to Devonport. It reminded me of when I was little when we would have an icecream at Devonport and catch the ferry to the city for a wee excursion. The wind blowing through my locks, waves splashing up at me when we went over the wake of the other boats, good company... bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, THANKS FOR INVITING ME.
    Not that you're expected to...

    But that does sound really pleasant, ice cream and ferry ride, though both at the same time would result in death by freezin'.

    ReplyDelete