Thursday, March 26, 2009

26.03.09

Today marks one month from my birthday. Just if you're interested.

Anyway, I was a little bit productive!

This is actually a cause for rejoicing.

Although I did do a LOT of procrastinating I also did start a couple of assignments.

Are you proud?

You should be.

This is big.

Bruce Lee is so cool. He totally revolutionised Kung Fu and the film genre. Flip. And he is one heck of a man. The way he does those karate chops and high kicks and the nunchucks! I swooned. Well not really. But I might have back in the day when it was suitable for a lady to do so and if he was standing right there in front of me.
I would not like to be a victim of his Fist Of Fury.
Or his high pitched war cries.
So cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah Bruce Lee, I'm Bruce Lee.
    And YES I'M PROUD OF YOU. Because I'm meant to be writing an essay right now and you have inspired me to continue doing it.

    ReplyDelete