Monday, March 30, 2009

28.03.09

I don't know what the heck happened to my last post.
I swear I wrote it.
I know I did.
Ah well, here it is again.

Tonight was the engagement party of my cousin.
Almost all of that side of the family is very loud and very overwhelming.
I sought solace in the asparagus rolls and cream cheese and salmon snackies.

It was so lovely to see Ben so happy though. I have never seen him so contented. He was picking up and cuddling my Aunty's baby. It was such a cute picture.
It's kinda weird because he's only about a year older than me. That seems far too soon to get married.
Ahh but it was so nice to see him smile. Normally he's a typical grungy male teenager who wouldn't smile for a million dollars. Well, he might have.
But he's changed. He's happy. Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment