Wednesday, April 1, 2009

31.03.09

Today was full of remarkable moments.

1) I decided to branch out again and get a vanilla bean and honey smoothie. I was thinking it would be rather milky but no! It gave me quite a shock. It was all yoghurty. After the initial surprise wore off I rather enjoyed it. Acidopholousee goodness.

2) We had a test in Tongan and it was just fun. None of us were expecting it to be about grammar as Mele had said it would be on origins. We all cracked up and just did our best. I love Tongan. It's the best class. And we are all bonding very well. They are so freaking cool and I'm hoping a bit of that will rub off.

3) On the way home from uni my bus pulled up alongside another and I looked across to see Lily. When our eyes met her face exploded into a smile and she waved. It was so lovely to be greeted like that, like she was genuinely excited to see me. Makes you feel special and it put me in a good mood.

It was a day made up of little things which happened to make it overall a splendid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment