Thursday, April 2, 2009

01.04.09

I did not suffer from any April Fools pranks today unless you count the ridiculous upside downedness of YouTube. Stupid joke I think. Just such an inconvenience.

I did discover the amazingness that is Tumblr. It's an awesome website.
It looks so funky.
People post the most amazing things. The photos have me wrapt.
I could browse for hours if I could work out how.

But seriously check out these:





Don't you think those cookie cutters are the coolest things you have seen in your life?
And she needs no explanation.

Tumblr is going to leave me with no IRL.

Oh here it is: http://katiedid536.tumblr.com/

3 comments:

  1. It's kinda a blogging site. You can put up videos, photos, links, quotes, entries and then if someone likes it they can reblog it onto their own page. And it's all html so you can make it look pretty. I don't know how to work it yet though.

    ReplyDelete