Tuesday, April 14, 2009

09.04.09

Today marked the first day of Eastercamp 2009.

I woke up way early and went down to Mystery Creek to help set up tents and the site.

It took all day and loads of hard work but we did it.

I was the only girl and I took great pride in the fact that I put up just as many tents and worked equally as hard as the guys. It was fun.

It felt so good to sit down at the end of the day and to remember that we had started with a flat(ish) piece of land and see what we had transformed it into. It was also great that when all the young people piled off the bus they saw the set-up and were really excited about it. It's nice when what you do is appreciated.

This is Yvette in the coolest caravan you can imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Katie, just the other day I was thinking about how awesome it is when you complete a task and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete