Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15.04.09

I organised my birthday tea party today.
Boys, don't get excited. It's strictly only female.
Way cooler that way.
Mum and I made invitations and put them in envelopes to send off the old fashioned way.
Isn't it so great to get something in the post?
It feels so important.
That's how everyone will feel when I send these. It's nice to know that you are going to be inducing that feeling in some of your friends.
I believe snail mail should be used more often. It's way easier to be more personal in a letter than in an email or text. Plus it feels more significant.
AND you can decorate a letter or a card.

BRING BACK LETTERS!

2 comments:

  1. HAH JERK. I read the first line and got excited and then you killed my joy. Thanks Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han you know you would be on the list if you just had a tad more oestrogen.

    ReplyDelete