Thursday, April 23, 2009

22.04.09

I admit I am dreadfully sentimental.

I have just sifted through my memories box containing things such as letters, cards, pictures, and mementos.

It's so awesome to pick something up and recollect the very moment in time it was written. There's one scrappy piece of paper which is absolutely covered in scrawls and pictures. It took me back to that hot summer's morning sitting in a boring church service with Emily about 5 years ago. We had so much fun suppressing giggles as we drew what our future children would look like with our future husbands. Oh it is so funny to go back into the mind of 14yr old me.

I am also reading through my end of school book which I made people write nice things about me in. It's hilarious to see the personal jokes I had forgotten in the year and a bit since I left. Goodness it seems like ages ago I was sitting in english trying not to blush as Naomi teased me about a certain boy. It's great to remember.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I was reading about how Sierra was going through all her old photos and stuff in her mom's attic.

    ReplyDelete