Saturday, May 2, 2009

01.05.09

The first of May.
NZ Music month.

Not that it really impacts me very much.

Families are a really special gift. I know that not everyone's is perfect but I am so blessed with mine.
If you think about it, you spend a whole lot of your life with your family, you move out and have a slice of freedom for a bit and then you start a family of your own. Well, that's how it happens mostly I think.
So you are constantly surrounded by family. It's really strange because I don't think I could handle living with anyone else whom I know at the moment. But my family I seem to manage every day. They are constantly there, blaring Sweet Home Alabama 24/7 or asking me to do things or waking me up early in the morning because they are crashing around in the garage. I put up with it though. Because they are family. I don't know what I'd do without them. Life would be so different. I would be so different.

I'll stop there before this gets ridiculous and puke-worthy.

But yeah.
I love 'em eh.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean sister, my MOM just came back from Korea and I'm lovin' it.

    ReplyDelete