Sunday, May 31, 2009

29.05.09

My car is all better, you will be pleased to know.

To celebrate I picked up Sarah and went back to my house to watch Lars and the Real Girl. It was such a lovely film. I didn't think I would ever say that about a film starring an Angelina Jolie-esque sex doll.


We were in a bit of a spontaneous mood so we decided we would like to go to Cassette. When we got there and saw there was someone standing at the door with a list of names we decided to go to Cornerbar instead. It was cosy and nice in Cornerbar.

We soon got bored and moved on to Momotea. I love Peach natas with pearls.

I received a text or two from Han-Gyul Cho and Nicole who were at Denny's so we rocked on in there and chilled.

It really was cool just to be out and about and going with the flow.

1 comment:

  1. Lars! Young. Cassette! Ew. Cornerbar! Ew. Han-Gyul Cho! Young!

    ReplyDelete