Wednesday, June 17, 2009

16.06.09

I could not sleeeeeeep.
I have been so good for the last couple of nights too.
However, tonight I went to bed at 10:30 and was all snuggled up but my mind was racing. I kept thinking of things to do and people I needed to email. Goodness it was awful.
I got fed up at about 12:40 when I grabbed Adam and started surfing.
I got into an awesome conversation with a friend of mine. It was great to chat. She's one of those people with whom I always seem to have DMC's with. Mostly late at night. I feel as though I slam her all the time for stuff but she takes it and she seems to appreciate my honesty about life and God and such.
It's cool to have someone to be open about that sort of thing with.
I think that it was a divine appointment of sorts.
Although I am shattered right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment