Sunday, July 19, 2009

07.07.09

This morning we caught a boat to a gorgeous little island called Pangaimotu. It was so pretty. The main island is nice but a tad polluted and rubbishy so this was amazing. There's something about the beautiful blue water. It's a colour which is so difficult to reproduce.

It wasn't all play and no work though because afterwards we went to Patangata which is a poor village right by the old rubbish dump site. I saw a little girl who I had made friends with a couple of years ago. It was so cool to see her again. She didn't recognise me at first but I think she did by the end. Oh man it was cool. I've been thinking about her and praying for her all this time so to see her again was just so awesome. I really hoped I would and it happened!

Me and Sionipa:

No comments:

Post a Comment