Tuesday, July 21, 2009

18.07.09

I woke up bright and early this morning to get to the first training I have ever been part of running.
It was a bit scary seeing as I'm the youngest on the team at Promiseland (kid's church) and I'm in charge. I've got a great team though and their experience helps heaps.
It was so encouraging that the training went well. I got them all to fill in feedback forms and it was all so positive. Also, there were only a few people not there. It was such a great turn-out, even from the band!

Afterwards I took the band out to get dye and t-shirts to make new band ones. Tie-dying is high on my list of favourite activities. It was heaps of fun. We all worked together and made mess then cleaned it up and everyone's shirts look great. I love teamwork like that. Ahhh. Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment