Sunday, August 9, 2009

08.08.09

Natalie Portman is gorgeous.
She's so bold. I looked her up on IMDB and she's said some pretty cool stuff.
If I was an actress I'd want to be like her.
I love how she shaved all her hair off and didn't even care.
If only more celebrities could be like her. They all just seem so self-obsessed and I bet old Nat isn't perfect but she knows that fame isn't everything and she doesn't do silly things to be in the spotlight.

Also, her face is nice. It was perfect for her role in Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. One day I, too shall own a magic store.

Just. You. Wait.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah she is a babe.

    I hope one day you do own a magic store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was well let down by that film, I thought it would be good cause it had Natalie, Dustin AND Jason Bateman <3!

    Natalie Portman rap, go look it up

    ReplyDelete