Sunday, August 22, 2010

22.08.10

Lydia Cole is my friend on Facebook!

Following her beautiful set this afternoon at The Copper Room I worked up the courage to click that little button. She accepted!

That in itself is remarkable. However, her music is more so. I love how it pulls you in and has you feeling stuff and that. She is just so genuine and her lyrics are so simple and lovely.

I really, really want to get good at the guitar. I'm just too lazy. And writing songs. That'd be amazing. One day.

The afternoon was made even more enjoyable by the antics of a certain Han-Gyul Cho who entertained with Tabasco sauce and made his own work station at church complete with a cardboard computer. It was pretty impressive. I wonder how long it'll last after Debbie notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment