Saturday, October 9, 2010

08.10.10

Today my brother was born. Not actually today. The today 19 years ago. I'm grateful for that.

Also today something cool happened. Actual today. The today of 2010.

I saw Relient K live. It was flippin awesome. I have loved them since I was early teens and I have all of their albums. I didn't even study and I knew all the words to the songs, barring a couple from the new album. I was so proud. It all came flooding back. And the actions. Far out. I had been waiting for tonight to come since I missed them at Parachute '04. What would have been the best is if they'd played Sadie Hawkin's Dance and played more older stuff and played for longer.

Actually, the show should have been the other way around with Paramore supporting so Relient K could play for hours.

Oh and Paramore was pretty cool. Hayley Williams is so cool. Like off the charts cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment