Wednesday, October 20, 2010

19.10.10

It was my last ever class with this girl I have come to sort of know today. I don't think she thought it was as big of a deal as I did.
We're Facebook friends and we have each other's numbers but other than that we only know one another through sitting together at uni. I don't even remember how I came to befriend her. Maybe she befriended me.
All I know is that our relationship probably ends here. There may be the odd comment on a page or a status now and again, but we're pretty much over.
It's strange how people drift in and out of our lives. Some do it over time so that you don't recognize that it's happening, and with others it is sudden.
Fickle fickle.

2 comments:

  1. So true!
    These kind of relationships are probably the trickiest, cos you have no idea how much the other person wants to invest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the annoying thing about doing Arts and doing it at Auckland.. Everything's so short lived and people already have their own groups of friends so don't wanna bother making new ones.

    ReplyDelete