Monday, October 25, 2010

24.10.10

We had a real life campfire tonight around the next bay. We toasted marshmallows and sang Sk8erboi because everyone knows the words.
Studying the fire is so interesting. I feel as if I could watch it for hours on end. If there was no smoke in my eyes that is.

On the way back to the campsite we had to jump down a ledge of sand. I decided it might be fun to jump right at the edge so the part I land on collapses under my feet.
It was just myself and the Amys. We had a blast and we absolutely tore up the bank. There was no way we could quieten our laughter. We were hysterical. That is how much fun it was.

Not that it would have taken much to make us hysterical at that point. We were very tired.

(We had slept on the beach the night before. I recommend it. Just beware of the dew. You will wake up with the outer layers being soaked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment