Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12.01.11

I am once again aware of how blessed I am to live in this beautiful place.
Mum took Dan and I out for dinner down in Mairangi Bay this evening. She was well pleased I passed my exams last year so it was celebratory.
Anyway, it was absolutely delicious. Blessing no. 1, being able to eat dinner out at a restaurant. I suppose eating dinner at all is more than many people in the world have.
After dinner we walked along the beach and around to Murrays Bay. Blessing no. 2, living so close to the beach.
It really is a beautiful walk. Even better when you walk over the cliff on the way back. The view from up there is stunning.
The whole time I felt pretty because I had just had my hair cut and she styled it all curly and fun. Blessing no. 3, being able to afford the sheer vanity of an expensive hairdresser.

So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment