Wednesday, January 19, 2011

17.01.11

Quite often it's the little things people do that can make you smile.

The first of these was a phone call from a certain Stephen Bowler. He sounded weird because being away has given him a bit of an accent so I didn't recognize him. When I did I got all excited. He's home!

As I was turning into my road this afternoon a little old blue Corolla gave way to me. In the driver's seat was Elliot Rice. It was one of those chance encounters that just brightens your day a little bit.

At Foodtown I started my car at the same time as the girl next to me. We kind of looked awkwardly at each other and she smiled and waved me to go first. It wasn't a big deal, but it was just something nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha yus! So stoked I was able to make you a little bit happier :)

    ReplyDelete