Saturday, February 5, 2011

27.01.11

Today I had a very proud moment. I have never driven with or attached a trailer to my car before in my life and this afternoon I had to do it all by myself.
I unhooked the trailer and dragged it to my car and hooked it all up. It wasn't light either.
It just made me feel all accomplished. Partially in a, "I don't need a man's help" kind of a way.
I then drove it through Browns Bay and up a hill with road works in my little gutless Corolla. At points I felt like I was going to start rolling backwards. We made it home safely though.
It was just one of those things that makes you feel all independent and good about life.

3 comments:

  1. You do need a man's help! Maybe not with trailers though. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are necessary in some things. Like reproduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should tell Jess this (the post AND the comment).

    ReplyDelete