Saturday, February 5, 2011

30.01.11

This Parachute has been weird. It seemed way more Christian. It's probably because I keep going to see worship bands play.

It's been such a good day for getting in the face of God. I really love how worship does that. It just takes you straight to Him.

Yesterday at Come and Live I was worshipping and not really feeling it. Life's been a bit crazy recently which has kind of wound me so tight and I've kind of just had my head in this cloud. I know worship isn't about 'feeling it', but I was finding it hard to break out of the cloud and lose myself in God.

Tonight during Edge Kingsland's worship set I finally did this and then God spoke to me heaps through Louie Giglio's message.

Sometimes it just all clicks and you put it all together and it's just, wow.
I had a revelation of God's joy in no matter what is happening. Never give up praising. It's like God was saying, "The storms of this year aren't over. There are more hard times to come, but it's ok because I'm here. Just keep worshipping me."

I've heard it before but it was just so crisp and clear.

2 comments: