Friday, March 4, 2011

28.02.11

Some families are just awesome. The Elleys are one such family.

They are so generous and open.

This afternoon I hung out with Hannah and had the most delicious rockmelon milkshake with pearls at Easyway. Bubble tea always makes my day. The company was great too. Hannah always keeps me on my toes. She's one of those teenagers who's got her head screwed on tight. She can step outside of herself and think about things. She's still young but she knows what's up. She's especially good at pushing boundaries.
I love that about her.

Anyway, afterwards I imposed myself on the rest of the family, took a dip in their pool and managed to get invited for dinner. I didn't even feel that bad about it either.

They are so generous and I love that for a little while it felt like we were all back in Tonga.

No comments:

Post a Comment