Saturday, April 9, 2011

08.04.11

I haven't posted in a long time. Life got in the way. plus my posts were lacking quality. It's difficult to be motivated to do something when you know it's going to come out mediocre.

Apologies.

Saying that seems ridiculous. Like I have millions of fans who wait at their computers each day, refreshing until I post again.

Ridiculous.



Today I got an email from uni about a scholarship to go teach English in Korea. I nearly cried with joy then and there. It's a super opportunity with flights and accommodation paid and then $1300 USD per moth wages for 15hr work per week. Wouldn't complain.

I've been thinking about doing this of my own accord, but this would be awesome.

It's organized by the Ministry Of Education in Korea so it's all legit. It's in rural areas but that's ok. I could deal. I'll definitely visit Seoul and the First Shop of the Coffee Prince.

First I have to apply and get in though.

THIS MIGHT HAPPEN.

2 comments:

  1. I do look forward to your posts, I'm glad you're back, the quality is always good and you were the first to blog (sorry Han), and this big Korea dream sounds awesome! But whyyyy do all the good girls leave?! :O Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete