Tuesday, May 31, 2011

27.05.11

When I was at highschool I was part of a youth group called Primal. We had some really great leaders and they made us feel special by doing things with us.

Once a week they would pick us up before school and take us to breakfast at at McDonalds. I came to appreciate it for more than a chance to eat delicious yoghurt berry crunches. It showed that I mattered to my leaders. They were willing to be at my house at 7:30am. It felt special.

I decided to carry on the tradition with my lifegroup girls and so this morning was the first of (I hope) many yoghurt berry crunches to come.

We just hung out, all bleary eyed. The girls said it made their days better and it even made it into status updates after school. That's the real seal of approval.

I love them all so much. It's an honor to be able to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment