Thursday, October 4, 2012

30.09.12

Last night I set my alarm as usual.

This morning my alarm went off at 7am as usual on a Sunday, but I felt so tired. I put it down to being up so late the night before and got on with my day.

The morning passed by as usual, besides my car clock being an hour behind for some reason. I figured the battery must have done something weird when I turned it on. My car is slowly dying after all.

At Nana and Poppa's this afternoon, Dan remarked about their clock being an hour behind. I was surprised and shared about my car as well, laughing that the clocks must have had a conspiracy and stolen an hour from us overnight.

It was banter as usual.

...

Fast forward to 10pm, Lucy asks, "does anyone have any good daylight savings stories?"

The penny drops.

We all laughed at my ignorance and I thanked God for my phone which changed automatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment