Saturday, November 3, 2012

02.11.12

I had four separate chills with people today.

1. Alysha and Cindy:
We went to Delish Cupcakes and had a delightful time talking about boy crushes, jobs, school, and cute things. I love those girls so much. Hanging out with them always makes me smile. They are beautiful.

2. Links:
This girl gives me hope. She is so onto it and passionate about the same sorts of things I am. She inspires me so much because of it. After having coffee and a free mocha tart, I came away feeling so secure, comforted, and praising God.

3. Janet:
JanJan has a way of passing on joy to whoever she meets. She's a little Korean powerhouse of giggles, stories, and gossip. We dreamt and planned about living in Korea next year. I am so excited to have a friend over there as near and dear to me as she is.

4. Yvonne and Michael:
Second day in a row and not a dull moment. We went to the beach and lay on a blanket with a guitar. They are both incredibly talented and it was perfect just laying there, listening to their harmonies and staring into the sky. The clouds formed big, puffy hexagons like on a soccer ball, with stars peering through the cracks. At one point they parted to reveal a bright moon with a yellowish hue. It was beautiful. Once again, time escaped us and I went to bed well after midnight.

What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment