Sunday, November 11, 2012

11.11.12

HAPPY PEPERO DAY!!


Despite not celebrating this brilliant occasion, today was great.

It was the closest to a real Sabbath day that I've experienced for a while now. I went to St. Paul's this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it. The worship completely refreshed me. It felt so good just to slip in and slip out of the service.

 And then, as if that wasn't Christian enough, tonight at Elliot and Sarah's leaving dinner, there were just a few of us left so Lucy suggested we pray for them and Pete as they embark on their mission trip. It was so good to just be hanging out and then, right there, to be able to pray. I think that's a mark of true, real friendship and God being part of life as we interact and chill with each other.

It was a great thing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog it's on my favourites page. You are so clever and talented. And I am so proud of you. Also very proud of you for resigning to the fact that you must make a CV. Lucy. xo

    ReplyDelete