Monday, November 12, 2012

12.11.12

Tonight in the car on the way to band practice, I had a sudden urge to go on an adventure. My mind channelled it into wanting to do something afterwards. It's weird how sometimes all you want is alone, and other times all you want is company.

It never actually happened. After band I dropped Dan at football and went to the beach. I was in a new mood. I'm blaming it on one of the songs we listened to. It made me all pensive and I got that tugging feeling in my chest. It's quite a nice feeling to get. A bit inexplicable sometimes though. It's like being a little in love, and wanting to be fully in love at the same time as sadness and contentment. They're all pulling at the same time.

It's probably just me who feels like that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment