Thursday, November 15, 2012

15.11.12

I clicked 'send' again this evening. This time was no less emotion-filled.

Thus far in life I have not had to make a CV. It has been glorious, just to go from job to job either with a hook up from a friend or by being approached personally.

The prospect of teaching at an amazing school on Jeju Island in Korea, or working in their Seoul offices persuaded me to cave in and make one. Seriously, this school is incredible. It's an all-girls school run by kiwis on a beautiful island, and the architecture, landscaping, tennis courts, pool, gardens, and so on make it a dream workplace. I'd go there just to hang out.

After schmoozing out a hopeful cover letter, I've just sent it in, knowing I'm pretty under-qualified, but fully capable of a few positions.

It feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment