Saturday, November 3, 2012

31.10.12

It was our church Light Party tonight, a community event which provides an alternative to Halloween.

I dressed up as Snow White and boy did the kids love it! Most of the adults were calling me Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty, but the kids would say, "Hey, Snow White!!!" excitedly as I passed. One little boy in a wheelchair was a bit awestruck as his parents told me Snow White is his favourite, so I chatted to him for a while.

It was great fun! I loved making the kids all excited and bringing joy to their little faces.

One girl from church looked up at me and asked, "Are you Snow White?" After I replied positively she looked at me closer and said with confusion, "But are you Katie too?"

It was gorgeous.

One day I might just work at Disneyland.

1 comment: