Saturday, December 1, 2012

01.12.12

When I woke up this morning, the day before the ball, we still had no vintage car for the crime scene, or camera for the photobooth.

 By midday, and within the space of 30minutes, both issues were solved.

After all the time spent fretting, emailing and calling up chairmen of vintage car clubs, there was one right under my nose! The perfect car. A 1930s Mercedes SSK was sitting in the Elley's garage waiting for a chance to be put on show like this.

A text to the right person landed me with the best camera for the job.

I think God was just testing my faith a bit. He knew it would all work out and somehow the men would all be at church for the drive through working bee with the solutions.

.........................................................................

Von brightened my day today by dropping off advent calendars for my brother and I while we were out. It was a lovely surprise and completely made me grin and get warm fuzzies. I really am a gifts person.

His was a Warriors one, and mine had Disney princesses on it. The note said, "Because you are a beautiful magic princess."


No comments:

Post a Comment