Sunday, December 16, 2012

16.12.12

So many things were remarkable about today.

There was the feeling of walking in to church in a Summer dress, minutes before the service began, which I actually got to attend! It felt so nice to just go to church and be a part of everything.

Afterwards, Amy and I hosted a BBQ at the house I'm sitting. To sit and eat at a table full of friends is a great thing. I loved having them all there and pottering around. I will get better at timing things, making sure there's enough cutlery on the table, and remembering to take the sauce out of the fridge, as I have people over more. Hopefully there will be many other barbecues this summer.

Going to Northcote tonight was also fantasic. I love their worship. It's so chilled, but they're all very good musicians so it's such a blessing always. They also pick songs which are out of the ordinary which is very refreshing.


No comments:

Post a Comment