Tuesday, January 22, 2013

21.01.13

Oh man, I am in a fragmented state of relief, shock, excitement, and terror right now, upon receiving a letter of acceptance for the EPIK programme.

I have a job in a school in Daegu, Korea's third largest city. It is an absolute miracle, seeing as a week prior to my documents reaching them, there were only 10 placements left. God had my back this whole time.

If there's anything I've learnt so far, it's that if God tells me He's gonna make something happen, He will. Throughout this process, I've had a gut feeling that I'm meant to be in Korea in February, and that EPIK is the only way to go. It's been very tough to believe it can happen, especially over these past few days.

But He is God and I am not. He alone is faithful. I am so pleased that He is despite my lack of trust at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment