Wednesday, February 6, 2013

06.02.13

Today. What a day! I was so social, and the weather was so typically a Kiwi Summer's day - perfect for Waitangi Day.

This morning, after a frustrating phone call to Apple, I went to catch up with Jono in Kingsland. It was so great to see him and hear about his trip to the US. I love seeing old friends that I've known for ages. It's so familiar and nostalgic.

I couldn't believe it when I looked at the time and we had been chatting for two whole hours!

After another loooooooong conversation to Apple about my phone, I saw Lindsay and we made a pavlova to take to the Kiwiana night at Kirsten's. It was delicious, and such a good evening to celebrate being a kiwi (Kirsten and I were the only ones). Gotta eat as many pineapple lumps as I can before I'm off!


No comments:

Post a Comment