Saturday, February 9, 2013

09.02.13

This was the day of two fantastic tea parties, and an amazing evening with Amy. The whole day was remarkable really, so here it is:

Tea Party #1
Lucy  Collins made a beautiful hostess, and her Sims house, the perfect backdrop for a bunch of ladies in floral dresses to eat delightful homebaked goodies and sip on pink lemonade in the sun.
It really was the best old fashioned tea party I've ever seen, with so much effort in the preparation of the treats, and an atmosphere of friendship. I feel like we celebrated being females and had a ball.

Tea Party #2
Cindy's birthday was a great occasion for an intimate little afternoon tea. She had bought us each a very delicious cupcake, and Alysha had made some paper heart bunting to add to the festivities. It looked so dainty and really felt special. They had picked flowers for the table, gave us each a jar for iced tea, and even made us place cards! We took so many photos and laughed so much. Man, I love those girls!

Date Night
Amy and I felt so lethargic when we got back to mine. After the food had all settled down from the lounging on the couch, we decided it was Indian for dinner. I love Indian! It was quite romantic and we talked about all the fun things. On the way home it was decided that we were going to swim, and swim we did. I think it would have made it into top 5 night swims for me. There was slight phosphorescence, and I could see my feet in the very dim light. We shivered our way to Elliot's where I was introduced to the game of Ligretto which is now one of my faves. I'm gonna get real good and beat Elliot one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment