Wednesday, February 20, 2013

20.02.13

I hope it's normal to have several, "What the heck am I doing, I don't want to do this anymore!" moments when you're thousands of kilometers above the Earth, hurtling at top speed towards a distant destination full of unknowns.

That certainly was the case for me today.

It probably wasn't a grrrrreat idea to read cards and letters when I had so much time to think about it all. I have had so much encouragement and my heart is full of love. It makes me wonder why I'm leaving it all.

Despite these crazy thoughts, on the bus to my orientation venue, as I looked out the window to see the skyline of Korea pass by in colourful neons, I regained that sense of excitement. Quite quickly it turned to a sense of sleep, but I am on a crazy adventure, and I just need to have fun.

1 comment:

  1. AAAahh this post makes me so happy I feel like I'm the one there myself.

    ReplyDelete