Monday, March 4, 2013

04.03.13

Ohhhh man I came home feeling so dejected I ate a whole party mix packet.

It feels like my first day went pretty badly. I know I'm probably my own worst critic, but it was certainly not easy! The first class was so shy it was like pulling teeth, and then the second class was so rowdy I didn't know what to do.

Tomorrow better be easier!

Anyway, I met another teacher who is so great. She is the school counsellor and she can't wait to start the teachers class. Neither can I really. I think I'll enjoy it faaaaar more than the student classes if today is any indication.

I got the students to write down anonymous questions for me to answer, and these are some of the best so far:
This guy had an agenda I think.



And they also filled out surveys so I could approximate their level. Some of the finest:


So perfact!

1 comment: