Sunday, March 10, 2013

10.03.13

Waking up was made sweeter this morning by the fact that we had put Dani's two mattresses together on the floor last night and fallen into beauty sleep, slumber party style.

A severe lack of sleep left my eyes droopy and dry. After I applied some freshening collagen eye patches they felt so bright and happy. Definitely buying more of them! It was like a new day! For about an hour and then the subway to downtown unfreshed them and made them sleepy again.

We had a fun day with Gemma, walking around the shops. I drank the yummiest strawberry lemonade in existence. There was REAL strawberry pulp in it! It was in TGIF or a restaurant with a similar name. American place, massive chain. I can't remember though. It tasted like America. But it also left me bloated. My tummy isn't used to saturated fats anymore.

After a farewell to Lucy on a crowded subway, I sat in cafe and worked on my powerpoint for tomorrow morning. I'm never last-minuting things again!The day ended on a very high note when the lady at the coffee shop gave me a cookie with my hot chocolate, and I got a Skype with my brother.

I miss his singing! He sang me a song and it made me a little emotional, I'm not gonna lie.


The best beverage in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment