Wednesday, March 13, 2013

12.03.13

These students are so much fun. I thought my lesson on introductions and greetings would be way too basic and boring, but the students actually loved it. They were talking and laughing and getting into it. I was well pleased!

The Ideal Boyfriend/Girlfriend lesson went better today too. They got into it and drew great pictures. I was teasing some students who drew more than one, that they wanted multiple boyfriends. It was hilarious. Some had their phones out and were tracing photos of celebrities. I really enjoyed helping them with sentences and laughing with them.

One girl drew her ideal boyfriend and I said he looked cute. She muttered under her breath, "and sexy" with a very determined tone. I was like, ok! He can be both if you want!

Also, I may have picked a favourite. She has great hair and enjoys my jokes. That's all I ask for in a student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment