Monday, April 1, 2013

01.04.13

No work today (it's my school's birthday), so I tried to be as productive as possible.

I wrote letters, did two loads of washing, mopped and cleaned, visited the post office (a confusing encounter for all involved), tried to find an elusive mobile store, walked a lot, went to Costco, spent a lot, taxied home, watched Modern Family, met friends for dinner, failed at getting my phone sorted, went to bed.

What a day!

Costco, the visual diary:
Coffee sustenance in a scary taxi ride
I have arrived!

First stop


So many trolleys

Signing my life away along with $35
There have been better ID photos

You can only pay in cash!



This lady helps pull your trolley off


Everything is massive

Free lollipop sample

Uh oh

Free chocolate sample

Ridiculously expensive honey from NZ

Wine sample


Ladies making me spaghetti for lunch
Yeah, so it's expensive. Bought it anyway.

Koreans love meat samples
Contents of my trolley

About to pay

Just paid. Had a hernia.

Not ideal.

Ready to find a taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment