Thursday, April 4, 2013

04.04.13

Tonight I stepped off the subway into another world. It was so strange and exciting.

There was the faint sound of beautiful voices floating through the air. I decided to follow them and found a trio of classical/opera(?) singers busking in the station.

It was really amazing. I got some tingles and I couldn't move, even though I was running late for lifegroup. I love all these little surprises.

I carried on walking and I passed so many cool little places. All the store fronts were like different places around the world. They did make the mistake of putting Australia and NZ on the same poster for an event, but it can be forgiven because I walked into an art gallery next!

There was an installation of sculptures in the hallway. I loved it!

What a gem!

And lifegroup was sweet. The house was a 40th storey apartment with real floorboards and a big kitchen. I was impressed.

Here's the amazing performance:


No comments:

Post a Comment