Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10.04.13

This afternoon I got home from school, turned on Modern Family, ate too many jellybeans, and nearly fell asleep in my bed.

Just when I thought it was too late, I received a text with the directions to homegroup. It was one of those things I had planned to do, but I wasn't so gutted that it wasn't going to work out. I was contemplating a wee nap and I was very comfy.

When I got the text, I begrudgingly got out of bed and raced around to do everything before I left. Even if I had gone straight away I'd be late.

After the long subway ride, and the long walk in the dusk, I made it.

It was really refreshing, actually. I'm glad I went. There were only four of us, so we got to have some good chats about life and the Bible.

It was really cool. And I really like Sanjtie, the leader. She's just real about stuff.

I'll definitely be looking forward to it next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment