Monday, April 15, 2013

15.04.13

I have finally used my oven to create lemon chicken! It is a great day.

Dani came over after school for some culinary creativity. We chopped, squeezed, tasted, and fried for our lives. Me, with the chicken, and her, with tofu and kimchi nachos.

Both things worked out fantastically. Eating them with chopsticks out of a tray, off an upturned cardboard box while sitting on the floor and watching TV was a very satisfying thing indeed.

While shopping for ingredients I had to ask for help and as I was explaining my need for chicken stock to the lady, she turned and hollered at someone for help. Over sauntered the extremely cute guy who was promo-ing coffee sachets. I was fighting the heat in my cheeks as I explained what I wanted, but as he looked at me and said they didn't have any, sorry and then grinned, I completely lost the battle.

I walked past him later, following another staff member on the hunt for honey, and I went bright red again as he smiled at me. I wish it didn't happen!

The kimchi nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment